MFT Card Design Superstar: Clean and Simple Genius

Hello! Welcome to Prima Crafts Blog.
Are you already entered MFT Card Design Superstar 2017?

Today, I'm entering this card to Clean and Simple Genius category.
I mainly used MFT Space Explorer stamp set for this card.
I stamped this cute astronaut with MFT Hybrid Licorice ink and then colored with copic.
I cut out 3 little windows with Stitched Rounded Rectangle stax and colored with distress blending tool.
After it dried, I stamped some stars and others with unicorn white ink.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sentiment is from Birthday Bears and "It's Your Day" from Hog Heaven.

I don't usually make CAS card, so I tried my best to simplify.
After I finished my card, I thought I was missing something, so added silver glitter strip and made the white parts stand out little more.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
You have couple more days to submit your cards to Card Design Superstar★
Happy crafting!

Love, 
Yukiko










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

About ME