About ME

Hello, my name is Yukiko living in Japan.
I'm a mother of 2 girls, 7years and 4 years old, a wife, a flower artist and always Card Maker and passionate crafter.
I encountered card making in Chicago, where our family used to live.
I was shocked when I took my first card lesson in Paper Source.
I used to make cards by my own with paper punches and paper goods or stickers that are already made, but I found infinite possibility with stamps and die cutting.
Then you know, I just deeply in love with it!

Card making makes me HAPPY and I would love to share the joy with you!
I have blogged since 2009 about my life, flower works and cards in Japanese.
primafleur.exblog.jp
But I now have lots of crafty friends in the world, I decided to make one in English.
Thanks so much for visiting.
Happy crafting!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

MFT Card Design Superstar: Clean and Simple Genius