MFT Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

Hello, crafty friends!
Welcome to Prima Crafts Blog.

Today I'm sharing Donut Shaker Box Card.
I'm entering this card to MFT Card Design Superstar "Innovation Master" Category.

The front is simple with the words and sentiment.
Since it is so simple, so I die cut the words DONUT with MFT Stitched Alphabet and made it as a window for the shaker.
I put 3 colors of mini Prills, I thought the soft colors of the prills were maybe like sweet sugars?!

And then it became a Donut Box Top.
When you open it, you will find cute chef from MFT Recipe for Happiness and sentiment from MFT Donuts and Sprinkles
 
I used stitched rounded rectangles stax for the box top.
The Donuts are all time my favorite.
This was my first die set from MFT!!!
I used the Nuvo Crystal Drops for the topping of the donuts.
Actually I made 3 cards.




My girl is showing this card here at YouTube

It shakes, it opens, that would be good enough to enter Innovation Master Category?!
There are so many amazing cards there!
You should check them out!
Also we still have couple more days to submit to the Card Design Superstar!
I hope you join with me!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About ME

MFT Card Design Superstar: Clean and Simple Genius